skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KurlieGene's Art
Monday, June 14, 2010
Pinks in my garden photo for my series. These are Sweet Williams and are blooming for the 2nd year. They are tall because of all the rain this year. I need more colors of them, they smell so nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(34)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(73)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(120)
►
December
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(12)
PERCY WHERE ARE YOU?
Fifth flower in my series
Here is the photo of my yellow rose, that I used f...
Fourth in Spring Flowers in My Garden
Pinks in my garden photo for my series. These are...
Third in Spring Flowers From My Garden
Here is the photo of my next flower. I don't rem...
I did pretty well on the time, but still wanted t...
Strike whil the iron is hot!
Met my goal....
I took this picture of my pear tree earlier this S...
This is my latest Wet Canvas entry. I didn't like...
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(2)
About Me
Kurlie
60ish.. with dh, 4 grown kids,7 grands..trying to take time for me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment