This is a new series of sketches for me. I am still working on my flowers and will post them as I finish each one. I am goingto try for a new record number of posts in a row. I want to do one a day and see if I can do a year. These sketches will be of many subjects and done in lots of media. Hope this works out and I can be more productive.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Sketches...new series
Ladybug in Blue
This is a new series of sketches for me. I am still working on my flowers and will post them as I finish each one. I am goingto try for a new record number of posts in a row. I want to do one a day and see if I can do a year. These sketches will be of many subjects and done in lots of media. Hope this works out and I can be more productive.
This is a new series of sketches for me. I am still working on my flowers and will post them as I finish each one. I am goingto try for a new record number of posts in a row. I want to do one a day and see if I can do a year. These sketches will be of many subjects and done in lots of media. Hope this works out and I can be more productive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment