skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KurlieGene's Art
Monday, August 2, 2010
Number Six Broken...
New colors for Crayola!! Wow, I've been using crayons for decades. Wish there were all these new colors earlier, but I loved some of the "retired" ones, too. Of course, one of them broke-- makes one almost cry!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(34)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(73)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(120)
►
December
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(22)
▼
August
(32)
#34 is 2 more ATCs
33 is two more ATCs
I almost to post today...32
Post 31 Just one...
Post 30 Two More
Another Pair...post 29...
Oops! 27 and 28 together.
26 F is 4 ...
25 Here's another....
#24 D is for
#23 and Early for me!
22 Skidoo
21 and counting
This is the secong layer of my folded ATC. I want ...
Now it is #20
On a roll...#19
Number 18 ..Little 4 Seasons Book
#17 and... SPRING FLOWER SERIES Number 8
16 And still counting....
Lucky # 15
Hats Off...2 in a row! #14
Next project on deck..
Skipper AGAIN! # 11 and #12
Numbers 9 & 10 Just call me skipper!
Another skip..I am in the EveryOtherDay mode! This...
Number 8 --- In Place
Number 7 -- Out of Place
Number Six Broken...
HB Pencil #5
Number 4...chain, chain, chain
This is my 3rd sketch
Oops I missed...
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(2)
About Me
Kurlie
60ish.. with dh, 4 grown kids,7 grands..trying to take time for me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment