Another post of a practice ATC. Soon, I will need to start on the next exchange. I like doing ones like this in any down time I have. I start one and if I have time I finish it in one sitting. Most of my sitting time is in waiting rooms, so I never know how much I will get done. I carry a small pack of blank cards and a pen everywhere I go.Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Here is another ATC...
Another post of a practice ATC. Soon, I will need to start on the next exchange. I like doing ones like this in any down time I have. I start one and if I have time I finish it in one sitting. Most of my sitting time is in waiting rooms, so I never know how much I will get done. I carry a small pack of blank cards and a pen everywhere I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment