Here is the picture I posted yesterday with a windmill added. I also cropped it differently to see if that made it look better. I am not sure if I like the broken and unused look of the top of the windmill. Here in our area we have lots of farms with old past their use windmills. I always am drawn to the forlorness of their look.Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Left to decay...
Here is the picture I posted yesterday with a windmill added. I also cropped it differently to see if that made it look better. I am not sure if I like the broken and unused look of the top of the windmill. Here in our area we have lots of farms with old past their use windmills. I always am drawn to the forlorness of their look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment