skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KurlieGene's Art
Monday, August 15, 2011
Original version
this is the first version of the mailboxes. I colored the white weeds under the boxes and did a few tweeks to them. I did the most redo on the trees, I'm not sure which version is better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(34)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(73)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(12)
Here's another week...
ReDooo
Another wet weekend???
Pretty bird..
Original version
Time just keeps on ticking...ticking
Here is the change..
Lost Weekend...
One Little Piggy
Lady Redo
Farmers Market times 2
I'm on a roll....
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(120)
►
December
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(2)
About Me
Kurlie
60ish.. with dh, 4 grown kids,7 grands..trying to take time for me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment