I made this while we were gone for the to my daughter's for the weekend and I thought it was posted back on August 23d for the WDE. I chose the condor or vulture, because no one else did. It is done in color pencils and a bit of ink. I enjoyed our weekend and even had time to do some plein air painting, I didn't have time to finish that one.Sunday, September 4, 2011
Back from the weekend..
I made this while we were gone for the to my daughter's for the weekend and I thought it was posted back on August 23d for the WDE. I chose the condor or vulture, because no one else did. It is done in color pencils and a bit of ink. I enjoyed our weekend and even had time to do some plein air painting, I didn't have time to finish that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment