I have joined a Flower ATC Exchange on Wet Canvas. I am addressing my ATCs for the Past Exchange that started a month ago, so I am getting this one started. I am posting some of my crops for the Flower ATCs, I took the pictures last spring at a local nursery. They grow their own and make great displays of the flowers on their grounds. This is a fancy primrose.Monday, February 20, 2012
ATC again,
I have joined a Flower ATC Exchange on Wet Canvas. I am addressing my ATCs for the Past Exchange that started a month ago, so I am getting this one started. I am posting some of my crops for the Flower ATCs, I took the pictures last spring at a local nursery. They grow their own and make great displays of the flowers on their grounds. This is a fancy primrose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment