For awhile I have been recovering from a serious foot and ankle surgery. I wasn't ready for such a long recovery and with the weather here as bad as it is, I have not been out and about at all.
I had to give up my metalsmithinng because of my health and the lack of funds at the college.
The arts are always the first to go in a budget crisis. It has been hard to give up all my time in a class setting and the friends at cllass. but, now I am going to try and make this a building time for myself and my art. I want to relearn all the unused information I have neglected and get back to some 2D pieces. I have to relearn how to size and post. I have a new program for that and have to spend the time to re-learn how to do what used to be easy for me. I have gotten back to visiting WetCanvas sites and following some of my old buddies there. Hope to be able to participate and post there soon. Life has a way of making us grow and I am in a relearning phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment