This is an Altered Book journal I have started. It is a journal I plan to make for myself, using lots of artsy ideas. The used book I am using was 25 cents at the Salvation Army store near me. I hate to ruin a book, but I decided to " bite the bullet" and start altering! I have done several steps in my process. I will try and post pictures as it progresses.Friday, September 10, 2010
# 40 Sumpthin' different
This is an Altered Book journal I have started. It is a journal I plan to make for myself, using lots of artsy ideas. The used book I am using was 25 cents at the Salvation Army store near me. I hate to ruin a book, but I decided to " bite the bullet" and start altering! I have done several steps in my process. I will try and post pictures as it progresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment