This is a picture I took while standing in my TV room, looking out of the window. It is one of many birdhouses I have out each summer. I usually take them all in but this year I didn't get this one inside. There were huge snowflakes falling and no wind to blow them off of the top of my Melon Birdhouse. We have had more snow and cold weather than I like, this year. No nice warm ups between snows.Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Small house for rent....Cheep
This is a picture I took while standing in my TV room, looking out of the window. It is one of many birdhouses I have out each summer. I usually take them all in but this year I didn't get this one inside. There were huge snowflakes falling and no wind to blow them off of the top of my Melon Birdhouse. We have had more snow and cold weather than I like, this year. No nice warm ups between snows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment