Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Here is #22
Today I started a class in metal work at the jr. college near me. This is something I have thought about doing for several years. Now that I have actually started, I want to make an A. The types of skills I learn will help with designing and making jewelry. I won't be making anything that is outstanding, since the techinical side of the pieces I will be doing are the basics of working in metal. I tried to make a one inch circle in the middle of an inch and a half square using a small hand saw. I did a miserable job of it! In fact the teacher said it was a four on a scale of ten....I will post some of the objects I make. This picture is an ATC one of several I did from the same reference. It is done in colored pencil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment