Sunday, January 24, 2010

Opps !! is #32 late


Oops, I should have read my post last night!  I usually do, but yesterday I didn't.  So, here is what was supposed to be up here for Post # 32.  It is still number 32, only a day late.  I have discovered doodling..or more like re-discovered doodling.  I did alot of doodling in study hall, mostly.  It was a popular past time of both girls and guys.  I never thought of doodling as art.  This is my first attempt at ink doodling.  I started doodling to try and come up with interesting patterns to use on metal.  I am taking a Basic Metals class and need ideas.  We won't get to the level of doing great and exciting work at least until next term.  Now, it's getting the feel of working with copper or brass, in preparation for making jewelry.  That is my goal..to make a few pieces from  doodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment