That didn't take long to miss a day...or two! It takes me awhile to get "in a groove". This is an ATC sized card for an exchange. I did these candies. I remember going downtown to see Santa and getting a brown lunch bag full of these candies. That bag was in a larger bag along with a bunch of assorted in the shell nuts. I don't like candy, so I was eager to trade nuts for candy. I put the orange slice in just to remind me how much I dislike orange slices. Monday, December 13, 2010
Missed a couple already!
That didn't take long to miss a day...or two! It takes me awhile to get "in a groove". This is an ATC sized card for an exchange. I did these candies. I remember going downtown to see Santa and getting a brown lunch bag full of these candies. That bag was in a larger bag along with a bunch of assorted in the shell nuts. I don't like candy, so I was eager to trade nuts for candy. I put the orange slice in just to remind me how much I dislike orange slices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment