skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KurlieGene's Art
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Time off for Christmas......
Another of the ATC cards that I have traded since Oct. I have done alot of these and I need to switch back to doing other projects, UFOs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2016
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(34)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(73)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(120)
▼
December
(11)
Time off for Christmas......
One last flake...
Flakes....again...
Flakes, flakes and more flakes...
Wow! 2 in a row
Where did I leave my mind?
Shooda, wooda,coudda...
4th in this series...
Missed a couple already!
Third time is the charm....
What recovery?
►
October
(9)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(2)
About Me
Kurlie
60ish.. with dh, 4 grown kids,7 grands..trying to take time for me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment