Tuesday, October 5, 2010
#59 The Seasons
Here is my pair of pages for Spring. I like all four seasons, but I think spring and fall are my favorites. They both signify change. I love to garden and spring means time to start digging. Seeds, garden shops and my tools are all I need to get planting. Some gardens I have had over the years were small, some onlly had flowers others had veggies, with the flowers. I had porch boxes and roses in every yard or garden. I loved the garden we had in Kansas, and lived on a farm. It was huge and my mom and I canned lots of stuff. I like birds and birdhouses, I take each birdhouse in each fall and put them back out in the spring. I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures of my gardens. As I am getting older I can tell I am slowing down by the amount of time it takes to get the garden going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment