Saturday, October 16, 2010
WINTER journal pages
Winter is the topic of this pair of pages. I have lots of winter memories. Christmas was always THE holiday of the year. We had glow in the dark icicle ornaments when Iwas about 3and I first remember a decorated tree. I got a Goldielocks doll, I think it is in a box of memory stuff. I also have lots of snow related memories, too. Blizzards top the list..we had 2 really bad ones that hit while we lived on a farm. One left us without electricty for 3 months! We made candles from jelly wax and crayolas. There were drifts higher than our house and we had a snow cave. Later when we had moved across the state and I was older, I remember sledding behind a car. We had a nice sledding hill, it was a 2 block long hill. We took turns standing at the corners watching for cars. The start of the hill and the sled run was a state highway...now the cops would have gotten us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment