Monday, October 18, 2010
Still there....
I am not sure if I have posted this ATC zinnia and butterfly, but I was at the hospital back in early September, for a pre op visit. I noticed the tall zinnias right next to the huge windows in the elevator lobby. A migrating Monarch butterfly was resting on a zinnia. I though that by now the frost would have taken the zinnias. I was back for another pre op and there were those zinnias. The butterfly was gone but the zinnias are still there. I think their being so close to the building (radiant heat) and in a semi protected sunny area are the reasons. The flowers had passed their peaks and there were no new blooms. I will sketch them again if I find my small sketchbook...nother surgery in the AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment